The act of walking is about efficiency and coordination, but when efficiency and coordination fail us, each step we take can have disastrous consequences. The average person walks at a pace of approximately 90-120 steps per minute, and with the cumulative weight our feet take that can mean approximately 3000 lbs. going through each leg for each minute we spend walking. If in each step we are not walking efficiently, some area of our body will suffer the consequences. For many people each step they take has disastrous consequences for their back, and though back pain can be caused from a myriad of reasons, custom made foot orthotics can often be a part of the solution.
- SAVE 25% and support the Halton Women's Place Wed. Oct,4 4pm-8pm 2017 Fall Boot Preview (2 Pair Limit)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @mowc1 is pleased to offer 25% OFF "Back To School Promotion" on uniform shoes until September 22nd #HappyFeet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Not every kid in Halton can afford back to school supplies. Donate today > 19904.thankyou4caring.org/back-to-school https://t.co/0guLYazc88 1 month ago
- RT @TaraSlone: Help send kids to Camp Fyrefly, Canada's only leadership retreat for #LGBTQ+ youth. Grab a tee at @thebeltliner! #YYC! #yycp… 1 month ago
- @cm_captured Bravo with article on @gameon_milton supporting kid's mental health! https://t.co/dLAJ4B0t3i 1 month ago