The act of walking is about efficiency and coordination, but when efficiency and coordination fail us, each step we take can have disastrous consequences. The average person walks at a pace of approximately 90-120 steps per minute, and with the cumulative weight our feet take that can mean approximately 3000 lbs. going through each leg for each minute we spend walking. If in each step we are not walking efficiently, some area of our body will suffer the consequences. For many people each step they take has disastrous consequences for their back, and though back pain can be caused from a myriad of reasons, custom made foot orthotics can often be a part of the solution.
- Our 5th @gameon_milton Annual supporting kid's mental health raised $25,025 #OutdoorBallHockey #KidsMentalHealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Read "‘Aging … feet are like cars.’ Follow these tips to make sure yours don’t wear out" snip.ly/jsjy3 https://t.co/GUzFEVY9aF 5 days ago
- Read "Why we walk on our heels instead of our toes: Longer virtual limbs" snip.ly/cnj8h https://t.co/Lq4kYC9zKb 1 week ago
- 10 Mental Health Benefits of Running snip.ly/euizv #Running #HappyFeet #MOWC #MiltonON 1 week ago
- Thanks to my top interactors! @PosteraroAngelo @DIINSURANCE_CA via socialjukebox.com/thankyou https://t.co/kEL0YiGkGZ 2 weeks ago